Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Decided...

Today I made one critical decision -- as I always said, I don't want an opportunity come my way without grabbin' it. Don't get me wrong by saying that I haven't thought about it before deciding. I know that theres are a lot of risks to every decisions I make. Nobody can tell if it is good or bad -- but deciding to move on is not an easy task. It's like restarting the whole process again... building up yourself again...making good of yourself again...
In the end, I know that no matter what I did, my friends and loved ones will be there for me when my tears starts to fall... ~,^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mustah?balita ko nasa convergys ka daw? tnxt kita narcvd mo ba?d ka kc nagreply, anyway miss ko kaung lahat, heheheh!

December 18, 2008 at 9:02 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Myspace Layouts, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds, Codes