Friday, August 22, 2008

I’m thinking too much again…

These last few days… I really don’t want to do anything but to cuddle…seems like I’d be missing a lot of people… I previously thought that I’m on the right track…but the path that I chose seems to have many bumps and broken road now…can’t see the direction clearly because of the dust floating in the air blocking my site… my mind is dizzy as well trying to see through it and finding the safest way to arrive… I’m afraid that my next move will lead me to somewhere I don’t like… I’m feeling so lonely right now…. I wanted to cry out for help till I fall asleep and dream that everything is falling on its places… where in a I could not ask for more… to forget the sad reality for a moment… =(

6 Comments:

Blogger ako si senti said...

we are on the same shoes...but I just keep on praying for the Lord's guidance and wisdom for every decision that I will make for He knows the best plan for me and wants to write a beautiful story for my life...I'm giving Him the pen to write the book of my life.

just hold on...pray...and wait for God's instruction...believe me...He knows everything....

~epekto ng emo....ayaw ko na ng emo talaga...

August 22, 2008 at 2:10 PM 
Blogger ladygreicia is the name.. said...

Not only you guys..same here!well I remember I told "James" that our boat is already sinking...
ive never been wrong with my instinct..
We are all in the big oceans floating steadily because as of now all is unclear and its hard to swim with no particular direction...

"God we are giving you are lives"

August 22, 2008 at 3:24 PM 
Blogger Edz said...

uu nga guys...the best thing that we can do for that is trust God...for He will always be there for us no matter what...

August 25, 2008 at 11:54 AM 
Blogger Jhamy whoops! said...

we really are in a situation na hindi naten alam kung san tayu patungo.. lets just see.. we'll cross the bridge when we get there..=(

August 25, 2008 at 12:00 PM 
Blogger Edz said...

hay...yeah, the only thing that we can do now is to wait what will happen... almost everyone were clueless...hayssssss.......=(

August 26, 2008 at 5:44 AM 
Blogger Memoirs of a Booger said...

at ang sabi ng diyos...humayo kayo at magparami...

August 26, 2008 at 9:06 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Myspace Layouts, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds, Codes